Add a new credit card to my MSN Account?
To Add new credit card, Follow these steps in order to make sure your account remains accessible. You might be asked to sign in multiple times for security purposes.
- Open your browser and go to the My Account Page & sign in if needed.
- Under Payment options, click Add a credit or debit card and fill in all of the information needed for the new payment method and click Next.
- Return to the My Account Page. Under My products and subscriptions, click Manage my subscriptions.
- Find the MSN account in the list and click it.
- On the right side of the screen, click change payment option then select the payment method you’ve just added and click Next.
- If you would like to remove the old payment method, return to the My Account Page and click Manage my payment options. Find the item in the list you want to remove and click Remove.
- Confirm that you want to remove the card by clicking Yes, remove this card. You will see a confirmation message.
See also: – MSN Customer Support for Subscription Renewal
Microsoft account website features for access
Make your account more accessible, created shortcuts, PDF files available in the invoice. For high contrast views in another web browser. you can setup Microsoft account for all devices like Computer, Microsoft band, Xbox, tablet and phone and easy to access all device with a single account and for windows and apple operating systems. first, make sure your device is running on the latest version of an Operating system.
sign in with your Microsoft account. select start button, then you have to go to setting, account and go to email and app accounts and go to email and app accounts. switch your local account to Microsoft account next time you sign in through windows, use your Microsoft account name and password. your apps and files will not be affected.