Add a secondary account to my MSN Premium?
To add a secondary account to my MSN account need to follow the instruction below are the steps are available to add a secondary account, you can add any of the like @live.com, hotmail.com, msn.com as a secondary MSN account.
Make sure that what account you are adding as a secondary account is not associated with any other account or by itself as a primary account in which case if you are not able to add the account.
- Open your browser and go to My Account Page and sign in with your primary account username and password.
- Click on Help & Settings menu then click Accounts & Billing.
- Click Add member accounts.
- If you want to use an existing MSN or Hotmail email address for the new account, select Type an existing MSN or Hotmail e-mail address, enter the e-mail name and password and click Continue.
- If you want to create a new email address for the new account, select Create an MSN.com e-mail address for the new member, and click Continue. Follow the instructions to create your new account.
- Type your name in the box and click Accept.Note: If the account is for a child under the age of 13, you will be required to provide parental consent before clicking Accept.
- On the next screen, click Close to return to the main menu.
You can add any @msn.com, @hotmail.com or @live.com as a secondary account. Check that the account you are trying to add is not currently associated with another account or by itself not a primary account if so, you be unable to add the account.
If you have Hotmail Plus subscription and you will not able to add an email address. however Hotmail.com and signup for a new email address and follow the instruction to configure MSN account to outlook.