Microsoft Accounts and Billing Support
Microsoft Accounts Billing Support
Microsoft Accounts Billing Support for a Microsoft account is what you use to access many Microsoft devices and services. By your Microsoft account, you can use to sign in to Skype, Outlook.com, One Drive, Windows Phone, and Xbox LIVE. So you can access your files, photos, contacts, and settings can follow you to any device. Microsoft account used to be called “Windows Live ID”.
If you already use an email address and password to sign in to Microsoft devices and services. If you are new to Microsoft’s, you can download the latest version of Microsoft’s for your device. Sign up for a new Microsoft account from within Skype as well. Yes, absolutely!
You can sign in with your Microsoft account on any device or operating system, not just those running Windows. So if you use a Mac, iOS, or Android device. You can use your Microsoft account to sign in to Skype.
We are excited to share that we’re bringing the benefits of Microsoft accounts to everyone who uses Microsoft accounts. You will be able to use your Microsoft account to services like Xbox, Office and One Drive.
See also: – Microsoft Billing Subscription Support
What does that mean for me?
You can use your Microsoft username and password to sign into all Microsoft services.
Here’s how things have changed:
- Your Skype name will be updated to a Microsoft account.
- If you already have a Microsoft account.
- you will be able to update your Microsoft Billing Support name to your existing account.
- Recovering your password is managed in one place.
- When you update accounts, you will have a single password.
- This is easy way to update Microsoft Account