Microsoft Billing Sign In, billing.microsoft.com sign in
Microsoft Billing Sign In | Call 1-855-785-2511
Microsoft Billing Sign In Payment Options.
Call & Support @ +1-855-785-2511 for Microsoft billing sign in. You can store multiple methods of payment in your Microsoft billing and account management – credit card numbers, expiration dates, and billing addresses. Then, when you are making a purchase of Microsoft payments and billings, just select the payment option you want to use for a particular order. For security, only the last four digits of the credit card are displayed. More support from Microsoft billing help.
To add payment information:
- Enter your credit card number in the Card number box.
- Select the expiration month (MM) and year (YYYY) in the respective drop-down lists.
- Choose the billing address from the drop-down list. The list displays all the shipping addresses you have entered. You can also select New Address from the list to enter a new address that is not in your list of addresses.
For additional security, your Card Verification Value (CVV) number is not stored with your credit card. You provide it only when you make a purchase.
If you add a new billing address when you add payment information, that address is stored with the rest of your addresses.
To edit payment information:
- In the list of payment types, locate the one you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Type in new values for the information you want to edit.
To remove payment information:
- Sign in to billingmicrosofts.com with your Microsoft account (if you’re not signed in already)
- Select Payment options, and then select the payment option you want to remove. – if for some reason you don’t see your payment option listed, check the top corner of the page to make sure the correct country profile is being viewed.
- Click Remove
- Follow the prompts to transfer any subscriptions or pending balances to a new payment option, and/or confirm removal.
- Microsoft Billing Sign In Call & Support @ +1-855-785-2511.