Renew MSN Premium Subscription
How to Renew my MSN Premium Subscription?
- Go to Services & subscriptions for renew Microsoft subscription. You may be asked to sign in.
- Find the subscription in the menu. If you can’t find it on the list, see if it’s a Microsoft subscription or from a third party.
- You have to Select Turn on auto-renew then you can follow the instructions.
- If auto-renew is already on, but your subscription expired anyway, check your credit card expires or is invalid. Get more details about subscription on how to Add, update, or remove a credit card.
- If your subscription has expired, you might not have the option to turn on auto-renew.
- To renew without turning on auto-renew, select Renew and follow the instructions.
- If you don’t see Renew, the subscription may have started with a prepaid card.
- You can buy a new subscription at Microsoft Store. Or, you might have a past-due balance that must be resolved before you can renew.
- When you have completed, we’ll send a confirmation email about the renewal. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your junk mail or spam folder and revert feed back if possible.