Can not send or receive MSN emails error code 0x85ad60af
- Go to MSN.com and click the “Sign In” link at the top of the page
- Select Sign In.
- Log in Microsoft account email address. This includes Hotmail email accounts, the email address you use for Skype, or your Office 365 account.
- Click your Microsoft username — located where the Sign In link used to be — and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
On the Help and Settings menu at the top of the screen, click Settings.
1. Click Change your E-mail settings.
2. Click on import or export e-mail, copy e-mail or import contacts.
3. Click Reset E-mail setting
4. In the MSN Email dialog box, click Next.
5. Select the option to continue your MSN E-mail reset and synchronize in your account, and then click Next.
- Then click “Done.
You can get also Support of Common Problems by MSN Support Team:
- Receiving error messages when sending an e-mail or sending e-mails
- If you are not able to separate junk e-mail
- If you are not able to block unwanted or annoying e-mail addresses
- Problems creating a password
- Problems resetting passwords
- Problems changing a password
- Efforts in pre-arrangement of account settings in MSN
If you need further assistance, please Call +1-855-785-2511 Toll Free