How can I Renew MSN Premium subscription?
Follow these steps to renew your MSN subscription:
- Go to Services & Subscriptions. You will be asked to sign in.
- Locate the subscription. If you cannot realize it on the list, see if it’s a Microsoft subscription or from a third party.
- Select activate auto-renew then follow the directions.
- If auto-renew is already on, however, your subscription expired anyway,
- It’s possible your Creditcard expired or is invalid. Get additional information on how to Add, update, or remove a MasterCard.
- If your subscription has expired, you may not have the choice to turn on auto-renew.
- To renew without turning on auto-renew, choose Renew and follow the directions.
- If you do not see Renew, the subscription could have started with a credit card. you’ll purchase or renew the subscription at Microsoft Store. Or, you may have a past-due balance that must be resolved before you’ll be able to renew.
- When you are done, we’ll send an email confirming the renewal. If you do not see it in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.
This MSN tech support by phone, asks questions, what’s better? The answer is very simple. General MSN, All issues related to the calculation of MSN users can be addressed by internet, easy, non-technical-savvy people by e-mail or technical assistance experts as well as one hour specialists, you can support other problems And the other reason for the technical support phone number for MSN can be solved. Contact at +1-855-785-2511 Toll-Free Technicians will help you to fix your issues.
See also: – Add a new credit card to my MSN Account
Renew MSN Premium, add, remove or update secondary accounts?
Create a new secondary account using Member Center?
- Open your browser and go to My Account Page and sign in with your primary username and password.
- Click on Manage Users from the options available on the left side of the page.
- Under Add a new member, click Add a member.
- Fill out the information requested on this page and click Next.
- Review and sign the agreement and then click Accept.
- You have now successfully created a new secondary account.