Microsoft payments Error message, Dial 1-855-785-2511
If you get an error message, While You are paying Microsoft payments – here are some things to try:
- Write down the Error ID and use Bing to search the web for info on the ID.
- Take a screenshot.Hold down the Windows key and press PrtSc (the screen will dim for a second.) You’ll find the screenshot in This PC > Pictures > Screenshots.
- If you contact us, the Error ID or exact language of the message can help us solve your problem.
When you’re entering a payment option:
- Incorrectly formatted cardholder name: If you have middle initial make sure there’s no period after it.
- Invalid card number: Delete any dashes or spaces, including leading spaces.
- Invalid ZIP code: If your ZIP code is good it might be the state that’s amiss.
If the payment system is still giving you trouble? Dial 1-855-785-2511 Toll-Free 24*7 Customer Support Number